Friday, April 17, 2015

The Movie: The Admission

Today in Mr. L Washington class we watched a movie called "The Admission." This movie is related to getting in to college and shows how real and how hard it is to get to college. It shows no matter where you live, what's your background, or whatever you can get into any college you choose to. This movie showed me & taught me that "I should never give up! And always strive for success and go hard for my education." Honestly, I am ready to go to college and to show how everyone what I got. I love going to this class because Mr. L Washington is always telling us about "College" and "How to deal and what to do in College." I appreciate the advice and the preparation before going to college. I am INSPIRED!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are finding the class so helpful!

    ReplyDelete