Thursday, March 26, 2015

Money Saving In College Readiness (FC)

In college readiness Mr. L Washington he talk to us about "money saving" and "how to save money? " It was really interested because you really have to be careful on what you spending on when your off to College or living on your own. He gave us example; when now a days people spend their money on Jordan's, rather than they student loans or even rent for their house. Its crazy how all the sneakers people buy in my class they could save their money and put it into a bank account. I have to think about all the sneakers I brought throughout my life and I probably spent over $2,000 or $3,000 worth of sneakers and most sneakers I really didn't need, but I got them. After the class was over Mr. L Washington is really the only educated, successful, and black man I met in my life. Hopefully, that can be me one day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it can be you! But there are a good few successful black men working at TMA. What about Mr. Johnson, Mr. Zolar, Mr. Davenport? Those are only names on the top of my head. You know there are more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with saving money. I wish i would've saved money for college earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with saving money. I wish i would've saved money for college earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Wash on that comment about the sneakers. I often tend to buy clothes and shoes that I will wear once and never again. I guess I will never learn until the money that I spend becomes my money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I agree with you that Mr. Washington definitely teaches us a lot about how to prepare for college and how important it is to save money.

    ReplyDelete