Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fingerprinting in Forensic

Today in Ms. Baltori class we were doing "Fingerprints" and to find characteristics in our fingerprints. At frist, it was fun doing it and pressing our fingerprints to see how it looks from others. It felt like when I was a young boy in pre-k doing finger painting. It mignt sound dumb and weird, but it was something about fingerprinting in class got me remembering that moment as a kid.

Anyways, it was fun at first but then it was getting annoying! Everytime I brung my fingerprints to Ms. Baltori she would always say "that's wrong!", "that's not right!", "too much ink!", "too beachy!" Like my finger was not cooperating when I was trying to get my fingerprint on the paper. But then I finally got it! It took my 6 or 7 times to ONE of my fingerprint done .. Which is my thumb. *sigh* 1 down 9 more to go. Hopefully I can get all of them.

1 comment: